Monday, April 7, 2014

Hanami!

This past weekend, several of Shinmachi's courtesans spent an afternoon viewing the sakura which are in full bloom in this virtual world. Please enjoy these few pictures from our journeys.
- Obasan Aisya

Our first stop was The Blossom House Clan, a hilly land with an amazing view of the sea. We started out by crossing the red bridge near the sea, walked through the sakura and stopped at the Widow's Walk (all pictured above). At the highest peak, we found a shrine to Inari. 

I managed to sneak a picture of Mai-san, as she gazed at a young, flowering tree. You can see the Widow's Walk from above just behind her...I guess she didn't think it was too safe. 

Our second stop was Gardenia / Lost Atlantis. This location had the fewest number of sakura trees, however, I loved the way the garden was set up and had to include it on our list of venues. 

If you have yet to visit the Odamoto Okiya, you are missing out on a true place of beauty. The picture above does not do justice to the stunning path of cherry blossoms which line the road. I look forward to visiting that land, soon. 

Our final stop was 4Seasons; I was so distracted looking at all of the cherry blossoms that I neglected to take a picture. Luckily, Mai-san took a sneak picture of me in retaliation, so I was able to include it here. There were so many hidden gems in this sim that I cannot wait to visit when during their business hours. 

All in all, it was so fun to spend time with sisters outside of the teahouse. I look forward to our next outing!


No comments:

Post a Comment