Sunday, February 8, 2015

LY Photo Composition

The Little Yoshiwara photo contest sounded like so much fun that I decided to participate, and encouraged several of my friends and students to submit images as well. I had no idea that I'd win! I am so excited that I wanted to share the submission along with LY's announcement of the 3 winners, below. You can also see the images used for the composition on display at the Faversham Museum. Enjoy! ^_^

P.S. - Does anyone have images of the other two winners? I'd love to post them!

Photo contest Winners 
Sunday,08 Feb 2015 22:40:36 GMT

$L 5,000: First Prize: Heart Shadow by Amnesia Emodemon

$L 3000: Second Prize:  Mystery of the Forrest by FlippyHippie

$L 1000: Third Prize: Yoshiwara Composition by Aisya Destiny

Awesome Honorable Mentions: Kadaj Yoshikawa, Thom Bakerly, Talluhlah Mills, Alyssa978, Shurayukihime, ZenMondo Wormser, Xiara Scribe, Ann Pegasi, Ann Danick, nausicaa Dinzeo, Sorasu Romano, Pimiko,  and Aelia Ceriano

Thank you all for participating you made this great!
arigatou

Senior Maiko Kokoro

"Yoshiwara Composition"







No comments:

Post a Comment